Friday, November 03, 2006

Osho, Strange Consequences



When Friedrich Nietzsche Declared "God Is Dead", F*CK became the most important word in the English Language... (funny but Careful,Adult Language in the video)


(About Friedrich Nietzsche is a German philosopher who reasoned that Christianity's emphasis on the afterlife makes its believers less able to cope with earthly life. He argued that the ideal human, the Übermensch, would be able to channel passions creatively instead of suppressing them. His written works include Beyond Good and Evil (1886) and Thus Spake Zarathustra (1883–1892))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there great website! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount of work?
I've very little understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply had to ask. Cheers!

Also visit my site ... click here