Friday, November 03, 2006

Osho, Strange Consequences



When Friedrich Nietzsche Declared "God Is Dead", F*CK became the most important word in the English Language... (funny but Careful,Adult Language in the video)


(About Friedrich Nietzsche is a German philosopher who reasoned that Christianity's emphasis on the afterlife makes its believers less able to cope with earthly life. He argued that the ideal human, the √úbermensch, would be able to channel passions creatively instead of suppressing them. His written works include Beyond Good and Evil (1886) and Thus Spake Zarathustra (1883–1892))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there great website! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount of work?
I've very little understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply had to ask. Cheers!

Also visit my site ... click here